1. Come and do business: M&T Expo is acknowledged for its capacity to generate business. In 2015, that meant BRL 3 billion in business generated. Visitors await the trade show to renew or update their fleets of equipment.
2. Access global opportunities: M&T Expo is the largest trade show in its segment in Latin America and receives visitors from all the countries on the continent who expect to find equipment and machines for their projects here.
3. Innovation and what’s new: M&T Expo is the platform chosen by equipment manufacturers to present their new product introductions, technological innovations and all sorts of news.
4. Benefit from the infrastructure of SP Expo: M&T 2018 will take place at São Paulo Expo (formerly known as Centro de Exposições Imigrantes) - the most modern and comfortable exhibition center in Latin America; totally refurbished with ample support for the assembly and operation of exhibit stands.
5. Meeting place: The network is at M&T Expo – meet professionals and refresh your contacts at the trade show that receives over 54 000 qualified visitors.
6. Updating of Knowledge: Participate in the M&T Expo Congress, disseminating technical and managerial knowledge to attendees.
7. Floor plan sectorization: The floor plan for the 10° edition of M&T Expo will be divided into sectors, enhancing the power of the exhibitors of each sector and enabling their clients and prospects to locate their stands more easily.
8. In partnering with bauma: The partnership with bauma places M&T Expo 2018 within the largest international network of events for construction and mining equipment, bringing to the event exhibitors from every continent to local and global opportunities.
9. A new promotion: M&T Expo 2018 will be promoted by Messe München - one of the world’s largest, most relevant and experienced trade show organizers, with a global reach and the expertise of the organization that holds Bauma Munich - the largest and most important event for the segment.
10. São Paulo: The trade show is held in South America’s largest city, with every convenience and ease of transportation and accommodation, and connections available daily to all the regions of Brazil and to the world.
The most important trade fair for construction and mining equipment in Latin America received around 40,000 visits, among them many top buyers from Brazil and abroad
The M&T Expo 2018 film
Cooperation with the Brazilian Sobratema AssociationSuccessful network expansion in the ba