DIGITIZATION OF OUR INDUSTRY SYMPOSIUM: SHARED SOLUTIONS BETWEEN GERMANY AND BRAZIL.
Date: August, 31
Hours: 10am to 12pm
Location: M&T Expo Auditorium A
The VDMA - German Association of Manufacturers of Industrial Machines and Installations invites everyone to participate in the Symposium The digitization of our industry: shared solutions between Germany and Brazil.
Here in Brazil, the VDMA has about 320 member companies, and they see the theme "digitization" as a great opportunity for the competitiveness of Brazilian industry.
In this symposium some of the member companies will present concrete solutions, show how digitization can reduce costs and also increase productivity.
Participate in this exchange of information, bring your questions and experiences to the event.
- Matheus Chianca Ferreira, Commercial Manager of Steinert Latinoamericana Tecnologia de Separação Ltda
- Roberto Otto Griese Junior, General Manager of m-tec Brazil
- Aloísio Telles, After Sales Coordinator at AUMUND
- Cavour Martinelli Neto, Solutions Manager at ifm electronic
- Alexandre Mariano, Training Instructor at Liebherr Brazil
- Maximiliano Josef Wagner, CEO of Putzmeister do Brasil
- Ralf Mota de Oliveira, Commercial and After-Sales Manager at Schwing Stetter
- Ricardo Borges dos Santos, CEO and President at Zeppelin Systems Latin America Equip. Ind.
- Marcel Mingoti Moraes, Development Manager at Vulkan do Brasil
IMPORTANT: Registration is free and on a first-come, first-served basis. Vacancies subject to room capacity. Pre-registration does not guarantee your spot, arrive early to secure your spot.
Certificates will be available within 7 days of the event. They will only be issued upon prior accreditation in the schedule.