ESG Forum in Construction and Mining for Best Sustainability and Competitiveness
Time: 8am to 1pm
Location: M&T Expo Auditorium
The abbreviation ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance. The meaning of responsibility are already addressed in companies, but not in a structured way and with a common goal. Currently, having a program based on ESG pillars is mandatory in businesses of all sizes, due to the requirement of society in general, governments, financial institutions and business partners, whether they are customers or suppliers.
The aim of this Forum is to play a valuable role in helping the companies to achieve their long term goals.
Who is the event for?
Professionals working in the areas of environment, human resources and finance, managers of construction companies, design companies, consultants and project managers, mining and quarrying companies. Suppliers of machines, equipment, systems and certifications focused on the energy transition and decarbonization, conscious consumption of materials and the elimination or reduction of waste, as well as the development of new products based on them. Professionals from financial institutions that include the ESG agenda in their assessments.
- Smart Work: conscious use of inputs combined with construction methods that reduce environmental impact
- Technology applied to tailings aiming at the elimination, reduction and creation of new products
- The importance of fleet management with a focus on decarbonization
- Success cases in the management of water and energy consumption
- Energy transition: where to start to create a successful project?
- How to develop and implement HR programs with a focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- How governance can help the company create a robust ESG agenda and facilitate access to finance
- The importance of Social License in large enterprises
(*) Preliminary schedule subject to change until the date of the event.
(*) Simultaneous translation available in Portuguese/Spanish.